Tuesday, June 7, 2016

I've Scots to go to Edinburgh!

Wow, so much has happened this week, I don't know where to start!.

First off, here are the pictures from Telis' baptism! It was soooo awesome!  He is a cool guy and will be a great member!!  I'm so glad I got to meet him and talk about our Savior with him!


Here's a scenic view from our flat in Belfast. I'm going to miss it so much there!!

Hello  Edinburgh! I'm companions with Sister DeMille from Cedar Hills, Utah! She's so awesome, we are going to work a ton here.
This last week, all the new missionaries came in, so we got to hike Pratt's hill! The new sisters seem really cool, I'm excited to get to know them better! 
This upcoming week, I am going to be all over Scotland! We have Zone Conferences in Edinburgh, Aberdeen, and Dundee. Sister DeMille and I will be instructing at all of them, so we won't be in Edinburgh much this week! We have some more coming up in the following weeks, I'll let you know as they happen! We will also start going on exchanges with the sisters in Scotland. There are 8 different teams we'll be exchanging with, so we'll definitely be kept busy this transfer! Sister DeMille goes home after this one, so we are sending her out with a bang :)

 Edinburgh is a  HUGE city with tons of people! We talk to people at the University mostly, so we meet people from all around the world! The ward is amazing, there are a good amount of cool young single adults! I don't have much time to take pictures, but I'll send them as I get them. 

Love you all so much, hope you're enjoying the sun! 

-Sister Stapley

No comments:

Post a Comment