Thursday, September 8, 2016

110 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!!


Just because I'm on a mission doesn't mean I've forgotten the 2nd most important day of the year!  110 days until Christmas, everyone!!  
 
MLC friends

We had two exchanges this week, I got to be companions with Sister Coons and Sister Calahan. They are both new missionaries, but they are powerhouses! I am so excited to see what they do here in the next 18 months.

We had MLC (mission leadership council) this week!! We flew to Edinburgh Thursday morning supes early, the Elders almost missed the plane! Then we had a great meeting at the mission home! We were able to sit around and talk about how we can help move the work forward. Then we had some extra time, so Sister Paxman and I got to go on exchanges and talk to people in Edinburgh, just like old times! I love her so much, it was so nice to see her! Then we flew back to Dublin around 10. It was a longgggg day. 
The sky over Scotland was brilliant!
Other than that, we've been working hard, teaching a lot, and meeting a lot of amazing people!
Waiting for our flight!
Well, that's really all for this week, but we have loads of Zone Conferences this next week, so I'll have lots of fun stories :) We'll be headed to Belfast on Wednesday, be in Dublin Thursday, and then to Limerick Friday. Limerick is the last stop for me in the mission, the only zone I've never been to! It'll be sooooo fun!!! Sister Petersen and I are instructing on the Holy Ghost and how the Spirit makes all the difference in missionary work. Wish me luck!

Love you all lots, have a great week, talk to you all later!!


Edinburgh from our plane.


No comments:

Post a Comment