Saturday, April 23, 2016

Sister Worldwide

Ferrying from Scotland!
What a crazy week! On Monday I flew to Edinburgh with 3 other missionaries. It was so nice to be on a plane, even though it was only for 45 minutes. On Tuesday, we had a full day of training and I met me new companion, Sister Sams. On Wednesday we took a 3 hour bus to the ferry, and finally made it back to Belfast!

My time in the mission home was so awesome. It's so nice being surrounded by other missionaries! 

CHRIS HAS A BAPTISMAL DATE! We're shooting for May 7th. I am so excited, it's not even funny. So awesome!
Dinner at Sister Lowry's home.
Sister Sams is great! She is from Northern Idaho and is a dancer. We both love movies, so we speak mainly in movie quotes! It's our fun as we work.
Out working in Belfast!
Hope everyone has a great week!

-Sister Stapley







No comments:

Post a Comment