Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Transfer time!

My friend and trainer, Sister Wagner, heading home.
 Drum roll for affect.....I'm training this transfer. I'll be staying in Belfast, but my new companion is fresh out of the training center! I fly to Edinburgh tonight to pick her up, and then we'll fly/ferry back on Wednesday. It's so crazy, I never thought I'd be training this soon. I feel totally under qualified, but I'm sure my new comp will be awesome!

I'm with Sister Muller right now because Sister Wagner went home on Saturday. We've had a lot of fun and have met some awesome people!  

We eat a lot of cereal and pancakes and pasta. One time we had Irish stew at a member's house. It's not too bad.  Everything costs so much here,  we can really only afford N Ireland grown/produced goods. And let me tell you.....I think the cows are on crack.... milk, cheese, butter, and stuff like that leave the nastiest aftertaste. But I got used to it after a while, so it's not too bad!
Last selfie with Wagner!

 I get to see President Donaldson tonight, so I'm going to get advice on how to proceed in this area.  
Not much to report on, we're just still working hard everyday! Love you all!
Sister Stapley

No comments:

Post a Comment