Monday, May 23, 2016

I canny even.....

Dang. What a week. I'm not able to fully express what happened, but I hope you can sense through the world wide web how flippin excited I am!
Highlight of the week: Chris got baptized on Saturday!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! He was so happy and excited and could not stop smiling!! It's so cool to see how the gospel makes people so happy!!!!! I can't even.... Or, as they say in Ireland, I canny even......

We also went to Bangor last Monday to look at the beach! It was so awesome!!! I GOT TAN! Ok jk I got more freckles. But hey, I'll take it. We played american football and just walked around  It was so so so so nice! 
On Tuesday we went down to Dublin for a giant conference! It was so cool seeing all my mission friends from the Republic! 

This area has definitely been a struggle for me, but I would not trade it for anything! Being able to meet Chris and witness the joy the gospel brings to his life is absolutely incredible! They never said it would be easy, but it will definitely be worth it. #cornyquoteoftheday 

I love you all so much! Thanks for the thoughts and prayers, I really appreciate them!

P-day crepes!

No comments:

Post a Comment