Friday, July 8, 2016

Back to the Emerald Isle!!

Arthur's Seat with Sisters Paxman and Petersen
I'm moving to Dublin tomorrow!!!!!! WOOOO!!!!! I'll be an STL over there with Sister Petersen, also from Seattle :) My time is Edinburgh has been amazing, I am so happy I got to be here for the past 5 weeks. I'm looking forward to my time in Dublin, I'm excited to go back to Ireland! In less than 6 months, I'll have lived in all 3 countries in my mission :) WOW!

This week we drove up to Elgin to visit some sisters. Elgin is through the highlands, close to Inverness. IT. IS. BEAUTIFUL!!!!! It took about 4 hours, 1 of which was spent on a one lane road through the highlands. Oh my heck, it was amazing. I drove both ways while my companions slept for a bit, it was honestly one of the coolest road trips ever!  To answer Dad- The car is automatic, I usually drive. 
Best part of Elgin....I GOT TO RIDE A BIKE!!! We rode all through the city and countryside, it was soooooooooooo amazing!!! 
Elgin
 
So Sister DeMille goes home today.  I am going to miss her so much! I hate sending my friends home, but I'm happy to be able to hear from her when she gets home! 

We also got to hike Arthur's Seat last week with the mission leadership. It was so much fun, these people are the best group of friends! We discussed how to best help the mission move forward and be better. 
Arthur's Seat 
Never Far Away


 I WENT GOLFING FOR THE FIRST TIME LAST WEEK!!!! I was terrible1. It was so much fun though, I definitely have some improvements to make haha but still, I went golfing in Scotland! So cool :)
 
Hope these pictures describe my week better than I could with words. Love you all and hope you have a great week!!

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!
My Country tis of thee
Sweet land of liberty, 
Of thee I sing;
Land where my fathers died,
Land of the pilgrims' pride,
From ev'ry mountainside
Let freedom ring!

No comments:

Post a Comment