Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Happy Father's Day!!!

June 20th, 2016
Sorry, don't have much time.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!!!
Next week we go to Glasgow and Paisley for Zone Conferences. It'll be awesome! 
Sister Paxman will be with Sister DeMille and me for the rest of the transfer. After that, Sister DeMille goes home and I have no idea about what will happen to me. We'll wait and see! 

I love it out here so much! These missionaries are definitely becoming my family. I love them all so much!
We don't have any investigators right now....meh. We're trying so flippin hard, but we're going through a bit of a drought right now. We'll see what happens next week!

We're hiking the hill in Alloa today, so I'll send pics next week. 

love you all so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment