Sunday, July 17, 2016

Top of the Mornin' to Ya's

Dublin woot woot!
I've been studying this week about the Atonement of Jesus Christ. It touched me to think about how Christ is always with us, no matter what. When we make poor choices, we are not able to feel the Holy Ghost. But no matter what happens, we always have Christ with us. D&C 88:6 shares that because He descended below all things, He is able to lift us up. Because He was completely and totally alone in the Garden of Gethsemane and on the Cross, we don't have to be. He knows what each of us is going through, and He is going through it all with us. I know that's true. 100% I know it.
Dublin bound

Tuesday I took a bus, a ferry, and another bus to get here. The ferry was a wee bit windy. Like...super windy. It was so fun though! I love travel days, I get to see so much of these beautiful islands.
Dublin city center
Here in Dublin now. We live pretty close to the city center, so we go finding there a lot. Everyone here is Catholic, so it's a different scene than Edinburgh for sure. We aren't working with anyone specific right now, so this next week we'll be finding a ton! I love talking to people on the street though, it's so interesting! I have met so many interesting people. 

We're starting exchanges next week, so I'll let you know how all those go! Sorry I really don't have too much to write this week, it's been busy traveling and moving sisters around. There's some new sisters who seem really cool, I'm super excited to get to know them! 

Edinbrough STLs



Edinbrough

Mission STLs.
Love you all so much, hope all is well, enjoy America, enjoy the summer, enjoy Red Robin (I miss it so much...), and live it up.

Love you!
-Sister Stapley


No comments:

Post a Comment