Saturday, February 18, 2017

It Snowed in the Burgh and Only in Scotland!

SNOW!!
Only in Scotland!!
Last Monday, we had a bomb day of frisbee and rugby! It was so so muddy outside, it was a mess! We were all sliding all over the place, but man, it was so fun to get out and be active/make a fool of myself!
Mud!

We had a couple exchanges this week. I got to spend the day with Sister Esplin, my MTC companion! We had such a good day, we got so much work done and had a good time catching up. I also got to exchange with Sister Sams, another on of my old companions! It's so amazing seeing the progress she's made since the beginning of her mission, she is a beast missionary!
Early flight to Ireland

On Saturday, we drove to Dunfermline for an exchange. I was with Sister Coons. We got to reminisce on the Dublin days and we talked to tons of people! Get this though. It was dinner time, and there was literally no where open to eat. Nowhere...but 1 posh restaurant. So we went into this posh Italian place. We looked at the menu and saw we could get a pasta for only £6! So we went for it. We told them we had to be in and out in an hour. I got Mussel Linguine. Literally, poshest meal on my mission for only £6. It was amazing!!!! We made it out of there in 45 minutes. It was hilarious! All the other people in there were on Valentine's Dates and dressed to the nines, and Sister Coons and I were soaking wet and exhausted, just laughing at everything. It was so fun!

Our friend Tumi is getting baptised on Wednesday! She is a boss, she takes notes in lessons and is so prepared!

Sister Paxman and I are continuing to have so much fun. It started snowing the other day, and I started flippin out because I was sure it was going to stick. It didn't. BUT whatever, it was fun to run around in the snow!
MTC friends mark 1 year!
The district
Love you all, happy Valentine's day!!!!!!!!!

-Sister Stapley

No comments:

Post a Comment