Saturday, February 18, 2017

Meetings on Meetings on Meetings!



Crazy week! We had so many conferences, I'll start at the top and work through it all.

Tuesday, the new missionaries arrived! We gave a couple instructions to the trainers and got to meet all the newbies. They all seem so solid and the trainers are such bosses! It was sad to see some of our friends go home, they really became family!

Wednesday, was an All-Ireland Conference! Oh my days, I love that island. Elder Johnson of the seventy came to talk to us. After he spoke, his wife and President and Sister Donaldson instructed us. I got to see a bunch of my friends, some church members from Dublin helped serve lunch! It was soooooo good to see them!

We flew back to Edinburgh for the All-Scotland conference on Thursday. That was a much bigger and totally different meeting. It's so cool how different topics are brought up depending on what the missionaries need to hear!

Friday was MLC. One more meeting… haha. We talked a lot about the new schedule and how we can best apply it to our mission. It was a really good meeting, lots of great comments.

This next week we have a couple exchanges, so I'll be sure to have some fun stories.

We have this really cool friend named Tumi, from South Africa! She is super excited for her baptism on the 15th, I'll let you know how it goes. She is so awesome, we have become good friends!

That's all from me, hope you all have an awesome week!!! Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment