Thursday, November 17, 2016

Dia duit teaghlaigh Meiriceánach <----- Irish

Monday we went to the beach! We threw a Hurling ball around. Hurling is the coolest sport, it's like lacrosse and baseball put together. Look it up, it's so fun! The beach was absolutely freezing though! We walked to a really cool lighthouse, too.  Honestly, it is so beautiful here, I am so happy for another transfer of Dublin!
Tuesday we were helping move sisters to their new areas.  It's sad to see some of them go, but we got some great new sisters back to Ireland! I am soooo excited for this next transfer.  Miracles are gonna happen :)

Sister Garner and I are having the time of our lives. Luckily, we are both super into Christmas, so we've been blasting Christmas music for the past 2 weeks. Because they don't celebrate Thanksgiving here, "after Halloween"="Christmas season". It's the best! 

On Saturday we got to help clean the church building. It was fun to get to know the members better and work along side them. We got Burger King afterwards :)

I've been studying the scripture Mormon 9:31 lately. It says
"Condemn me not because of mine imperfection,neither my father, because of his imperfection, neither them who have written before him; but rather give thanks unto God that he hath made manifest unto you your imperfections, that ye may learn to be more wise than we have been."
I love this scripture! We all have imperfections, but it's not something to be ashamed of or something to get us feeling down. Instead, we should be thankful anytime we recognize another flaw we have, because it gives us the chance to improve on it! I am so grateful for all the imperfections I have been shown on my mission, it's helped me to learn and grow so much!
Mo ghra' thu'!---Stapley deirfiur

Feels like home.....RAIN!









No comments:

Post a Comment