Thursday, November 3, 2016

This is Halloween, this is Halloween!

Halloween fireworks over Belfast!

 Happy Halloween!!!!!! Today, we don't have anything planned....haha we have a switched p-day, so we'll be working in the morning and have the rest of the day off. Halloween here is pretty crazy, fireworks galore! We're trying to come up with a funny costume, I'll send pics next week.

Exchanges with Sister Hall.
It's been a pretty long week, and not too much has happened. We had some great exchanges, I was with Sister Whitthread from England, Sister Muller from Switzerland, and Sister Hill from Arizona. They are all so amazing! We were able to go spend the day in Belfast, and I bumped into one of my best friends from the time I served there! That was a miracle :)

We have a friend named Bruno that we started meeting with this week. He's going to be baptized sometime in November! He is from Brasil and is literally one of the funniest human beings I've ever met. I am so thankful to be able to teach him.
Another picture with KEVIN!
Love you all! Thanks for the support :) Have an amazing week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment