Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Stayin' in Dublin!

Woot woot! I'll be here about 6 more weeks with Sister Garner :) I'm so excited to spend Christmas season here!
So on Halloween, we went and checked out Powerscourt waterfall! It looked so cool and the drive there was beautiful!! It is Ireland's highest waterfall and the gardens are named National Geographic's 3rd best in the world!  It is amazing!  After that we went hiking around the estate for a little bit. It looked so sick! We had to be in by 6 because Halloween is crazy here, so we went to the church after that and finished up some stuff. 
 
Tuesday we drove to Limerick for a training. It was so nice seeing all my friends there, and again, the drive was amazing!

Thursday we went on exchanges with Bray! Sister Hoover is from near Tacoma, so it was nice to get to chat a little about Washington. 
 
Friday we exchanged with Antrim, I was with Sister Fisher. She is so sweet, I love spending time with her! 

Saturday we got the phone call telling us what would be happening to us for moves...and we're staying! Literally I'm so happy, Sister Garner and I are such good friends! It's going to be a great transfer :)

This week we are helping move sisters around, so we'll be kept busy! I'm so thankful for my Dublin squad and family, and I'm excited to see what can happen when we work hard this month. Sorry this is short...moves week is super busy.
 
Love you all!




No comments:

Post a Comment