Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Burgh for the day!

This week we flew to Edinburgh on Tuesday morning for a Leadership meeting. We actually made it to the airport with time to spare. I've flown to Scotland about 6 times now,  this is the first time we weren't sprinting through the airport!  Score.


 

 
 It was so nice to see all of my friends, and it was a very uplifting meeting! We talked about how we can always set high but achievable goals. We did a lot of practice and it was really fun and helpful!
I had two exchanges this week, one with Sister Bradley serving in Waterford, and one with Sister Palmer serving in Lisburn. Both of them are BOSS missionaries, even though they are both pretty new. We had so much fun and met a lot of really solid people! 
Monday, we went to Howth for the day. It's a cute little coastal village! We explored along the beach. We didn't stay long though because it smelled absolutely minging.  I'm pretty sure a giant whale crawled up and died right where the wind passes into the bay. It was fun anyways :)

I got the Christmas Package from home!! Thanks so much for everything :) I won't open the wrapped presents til my birthday or Christmas, I promise. It's taking a lot of self control!  haha I'll send pics! 

I hope everyone enjoys their Thanksgiving break! I'm thankful for my amazing family at home, my Scotland/Ireland Mission family, and the gospel of Jesus Christ. He is there for all of us, I cannot explain how grateful I am for Him. 
Love you all so much, have a great week!
-Sister Stapley


No comments:

Post a Comment