Monday, August 1, 2016

1/3 done....WOW!!


Helloooooooooooo world!

I hit my 6th month mark this week! HOW CRAZY!!!! This time next year, I'll be home......weird. 

We had an INCREDIBLE week! We taught more lessons this week than I've ever taught before. We worked so flippin' hard, and it paid off :) Now we are working to keep it up and expect success! 
Highlights of the week.....We taught this one guy who is a spitting image of Snoop Dogg. Gold chains, sunglasses, a weed necklace, everything! He is so excited to learn about Jesus Christ and come closer to Him, and I am so so so so excited to teach him :) :)

For my 6th month mark we bought a chocolate cake and devoured it. Best idea ever.
It was scorchingly hot this past week!!! It was up to 80 degrees!!!! OH MY DAYS I WAS DYING. It was for only 2 days, now it's back to rain, so that's fun. 

I cut my hair. I'm trying to decide which was more difficult, getting it cut or leaving home for 18 months.....it's a toss up.

Hangin' with Sister Frescher
We had some more exchanges this week, so that was fun! Again, the work here is just doing amazing.

Dublin is amazing. Seriously, this city is incredible. There's so much food. I love it.

Sorry I don't have much else to write about, we were finding and teaching all week! 

Peacock picture fail!!




Sun Swag!

European chocolate!



No comments:

Post a Comment