Monday, August 1, 2016

Anthems in a Jar!

So I'm sorry ahead of time, I don't have much to say this week, but this next week is going to be the best week ever, so stay tuned :)

This week we had a couple exchanges, so that  was fun! I love being able to not only see my friends, but work with them and find success! I was with Sister Dahl from Logan and Sister Hall from Denmark!. They are both so great! Sister Hall is coming to BYU after her mission, and I am so flipping excited! She is such a boss, we def totes be friends on the other side.

We taught snoop dog again, and he has a baptism date!! We have a couple other friends who want to get baptized so we are doing what we can do to help them. 

We had a zone district meeting with all the missionaries from Dublin, it was so fun! And very very spiritual :) a senior couple here made us breakfast that morning!! They made French toast like Kneaders. I literally cried. Food makes me cry like none other. I was so happy. Tomorrow,  we drive to Belfast to fly to Edinburgh for mission leadership counsel. I am so so so so excited to be back in Edinburgh!! It will be a great day :) Then on Friday we have an all Ireland conference! Elder Herbertsen is coming to speak with us. It will be such a powerful week! 
Jacob 4:7. What a scripture. It talks about grace and weaknesses. I have so many weaknesses, but Christ is helping me use them and become a better person. I would encourage everyone to read it and then find another scripture in the bible or Book of Mormon that resonates with you and connects with Jacob 4:7. Find a way to reflect it for your life. 

Love you all so much!! Have a good week, and stay happy :)
Dinner!


No comments:

Post a Comment