Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Nollaig Shona!


Ok where to start. On Christmas Eve we went and hiked Hell Fire Club again and just looked out across the city. It was so muddy up there, and sooooo windy! Storm Barbara is a pain. Anyway, the wind was so strong it pushed me over and I went sliding! It was hilarious, I got so muddy!
Christmas was amazing! We opened presents in the morning, then went to church. The service was wonderful because we sang Christmas hymns the whole time. After that, we ate a ton of food at several different houses. I am still stuffed from it all!

Christmas traditions from Ireland....Christmas crackers are pretty fun! I never did those in the states. They also have things like Christmas pudding and other fun stuff like that. Not too shabby.

It was so nice to skype home! It's nice to catch up and hear from you all Miss you!
Yesterday was an epic day! We went to the Cliffs of Moher!!! Oh my days, they were amazing!!!! We took so many amazing pictures. Not gonna lie, crawling along the edge was terrifying. It's over 700 feet high! Man. So. flappin. cool. It was so windy! It was legit a windstorm, but no worries, I didn't fall off. Woot.
We also went to Galway! It was kinda not worth it. haha It's really pretty! But not much going on. We took the opportunity to sing Galway Girl like 100 times. I love Irish music!

I don't know how else to describe everything we did, sooooo here are some pictures.

Love you all, and Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Sister Stapley  (A true Dickens caroler....thought you'd never see that, huh?!)














No comments:

Post a Comment