Thursday, January 5, 2017

Scotland is calling....

Yesterday, I got a phone call from President.  I’m moving back to Edinburgh tomorrow to be Sister AP.  It’s a new responsibility in the SIM and I’m excited for the challenge.
  It’s strange to be leaving Dublin earlier than expected, but I served a bit in Edinburgh and it will be good to go back.  It was an amazing place!   I’ll tell you more when I know what’s going on.

This week we didn't get to do much. We had a couple of exchanges, they were awesome.  On New Years, we just hung out. Not much to go out and do. 

It's sad to say goodbye to Dublin and Sister Garner.  I've been here for 6 months and it's definitely become home.  I have learned so much and made so many wonderful friends.  I'm excited for this next step and to have a whole new set of adventures.

Russell M. Nelson said, "Heavenly Father wants to test us, to strengthen us, and to help us achieve our full potential."  I know this is so true.  On my mission, I have been tested in every way possible, which has strengthened me and is helping me to reach my potential.  We all need to remind ourselves that when the times are tough, they're shaping us into the person we can become. 

Thanks for your support and Happy 2017!!
-Sister Stapley

No comments:

Post a Comment